When it comes to being gluten-free, there’s nothing that I love more than connecting others who share the unique experience of having dietary restrictions. While I have had opportunities here and there to meet up with and make friends with other gluten/dairy free folks and fellow bloggers, I have been waiting for an local opportunity to come along.
Sure enough, my wish for a Central Florida based gluten-free event that aligned with my school schedule came true when I received an invitation to join the bloggers’ both at Living Without’s Gluten-Free Food Allergy Fest (GFFA Fest). This national event is coming to Lakeland- halfway in between Orlando and Tampa- and is shaping up to be a not-to-be-missed affair.
Highlights for the event include gluten-free and allergen-friendly vendor expo, speakers, and workshops. Among the planned company attendees, I’m looking forward to seeing some of my favorite brands such as:
- Udi’s Gluten Free
- Enjoy Life Foods
- Bakery on Main
- DeLand Bakery
- Freedom Foods
- Flour and Spice Boutique
- So Delicious Dairy Free
- Luna and Larry’s Coconut Bliss
- And So Many More!
With all of these fabulous presenters and companies, the only natural next question is: when and where will this event take place? No worries- I’ve got you covered.
- When: March 14th-March 15th 2015, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm each day
- Where: The Lakeland Center (701 W. Lime St, Lakeland, FL 33815)
- Tickets: daily and weekend passes can be bought at this link
- Website: www.glutenfreefoodallergyfest.com
- Facebook: link has a code for 10% off your ticket purchase!